Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I FOUND Chase Hansen

Chase Hansen Helped me get slim, he reshaped specific areas of my body by removing excess fat deposits, he improved my bodys contours and proportion, and ultimately, he enhanced my self-image.
Despite my good health and my reasonable level of fitness, i still had a body with disproportionate contours due to fat deposits. Those areas might  be from a family trait rather than a lack of weight control or fitness.

Chase Hansen  treated my stubborn fat pockets in many parts of my body including the thighs, arms, neck, hips, waist, back, inner knee, chest, cheeks, chin, calves, and ankles, the boy has magic fingers.
In some cases, chase hansen performs alone, in other cases he is used with a team, but he doesn't really need one.
What Chase Hansen won't do:
People like Rosie O'Donnell, she's obese.
Replace regular exercise and good eating habits.
Let stubborn areas of fat get him down.

from an online liposuction procedure
http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/liposuction.html

1 comment: